People are your biggest investment – but do you feel lost when you are trying to ensure that they’re set up to be as successful as possible? Should you be focusing on employee engagement? Or ensuring that you’re legally compliant? How can you even be sure they’re all working towards the same goals (you know, your company goals)? HR covers a broad range of topics, and we’re prepared to help you with any and all of them:
Required Employee Documentation
Recruiting & Onboarding
Engaging & Managing Current Employees
Managing Exiting Employees
Overview of HR Programs
If you’re not familiar with HR, it might be hard to know what you need. So we’ve tried to break it down for you below. You can read about what each of these packages entail in the following section.
HR 101 Assessment
Walk away with a heightened knowledge of mitigating the legal risk that comes with being an employer and a new understanding on what it means to manage your teams and people.
- One hour phone call followed by a detailed written report with expert recommendations
- Discuss all of your HR needs, with a heightened focus on your most critical HR initiatives
Fee: starting at $200 flat rate
HR On Demand
Have an HR Business Partner you can call up anytime to chat through your sticky employee issues, general HR Processes, and to brainstorm new ways to engage or recruit team members.
- One hour phone call
- If preferred, can be spread over multiple phone calls and email support
Fee: $150 flat rate (60 minutes)
HR Business Partner Package
Someone to handle all of your HR day-to-day, including recruiting, paperwork, and employee engagement, with regular phone calls to help you stay on top of managing and engaging your employees.
- Recurring phone calls for more forward thinking HR Support
- Shift the HR Admin off your plate (recruiting, New Hire documentation, offboarding employees), and rest assured it’s getting done
- Unlimited email support
- Minimum Investment: $195 per month for 2 hours of support
“You can have the best strategy and the best building in the World, but if you don’t have the hearts and minds of the people who work with you, none of it comes to life.”