Willow Oak Business Consulting is a small firm offering a wide and varied scope of services to small businesses, entrepreneurs, freelancers and creatives. We are looking for a passionate, dedicated person to join our team as a bookkeeper.
We are a company that is passionate about business, with a deep appreciation for the creative side of things. We work with a variety of passionate entrepreneurs and small businesses, and our goal is to alleviate their administrative and financial burdens so they can focus on what they love to do.
This position will begin at roughly 5-8 hours a week with opportunity to grow based on your interests and is fully remote, meaning you can do it from the comfort of your home! Ideally you are someone who is interested in the entrepreneurial world and interested in growing with us
● Full cycle bookkeeping for multiple small business, freelancers and creatives including
but not limited to
○ Entering expenses,
○ Entering invoices,
○ Bank reconciliations and
○ Credit card reconciliations
● Remote filing and organization of receipts and other documents
● Potential travel to pick up physical receipts (local to the lower mainland)
● Administrative duties as needed
The Ideal Candidate will:
● Have experience working in an accounting / bookkeeping role
● Is a self-starter – able to stay motivated within the comfort of their home
● Be a strong communicator
● Experience with Quickbooks Online or similar
● Experience working with a fully remote team using and optimizing online, cloud-based software
● Accounting/Business diploma or equivalent – students welcome!
Please note the successful candidate will need access to their own computer and internet, and will need to supply their own office necessities to perform the job.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com and
answer the following questions in the body of your email:
1) What excites you about this position and our company?
2) What makes you a unique candidate for this role?