Do you dread the finance side of your business? Does making money or paying bills scare you?
If I asked you what your profit was last month, would you know?
From my work with clients and listening to those in my community, I’ve discovered three major pain points for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Bookkeeping and Systems
Understanding the numbers
Understanding the importance of these pain points, we are excited to introduce an 8-week coaching program that focuses on these three majors areas. This program will have you feeling confident in your relationship with money, knowing your systems are set up for success and understanding what you need to look at each month!
This private 8-week coaching program is designed for you to discover your relationship with money, how to set your accounting systems up for success and discover what you need to know each month to understand your finances better.
What it includes / how it works?
- Six 1-hour discovery calls scheduled over 8-weeks
- Take away activities and journaling topics in between discovery sessions
- Unlimited email support during the program
- Book: Book now by using the link below
- Contract: You will receive an email with the contract to review and sign
- Schedule & Pay: Once the contract is signed, I will send you a link to my scheduler where you can schedule your first Discovery Call.
- Discovery Calls: We will have 6 1-hour discovery calls over the next eithers week where we will focus on three main areas; money mindset, accountings systems and basics to understanding your finances.
- Action Items: After each call, I will provide you some actions items including worksheets and journal points so you can review between calls
- On-going Support: I’ll be available for unlimited email support and up to 2 hours of phone support for the duration of your program.
The outcome of this program will be different for everyone and will focus on what your unique needs and priorities are. You and your business are unique and the calls are intended to discover where you and your business are and how your mindset and systems can achieve your financial success.
Why this Program
I have loved math, numbers and science my entire life. I love problems and equations that can be solved with calculated back up. I understand this isn’t the case for everyone and numbers are known to be a love it or hate it relationship.
One of the reasons behind creating Willow Oak was so I can do what I love, so entrepreneurs can focus on what they love.
However, although I love taking the “finance” side off your hands, I truly believe that a good relationship with your finances and the understanding of what your finances are telling you are key to business success.
You don’t have to love math or accounting but you should know how your business is running so you can make business decisions as you grow and evolve.
You don’t have to know how to do full cycle accounting but you should know what to look for each month to understand your business.
You don’t have to be married to money but you do have to love it. Money is a tool, a tool used to exchange goods and services. Money is not a scary thing, its a good thing. Do you want more of it? Then you have to learn to love it.
I am so excited to share my love for numbers with you. I want you leaving this program with confidence that you have a system in place so keeping your books up-to-date isn’t a daunting task. I want you confident that you know how to retireve the information you need to make business decisions from your financial statements. I want you confident that you deserve the money you need in order to have the life you want.
Book now! I am so excited to work with you!
Current Clients: Message me for pricing!
“The money you make is a symbol of the value you create.”
— Idowu Koyenikan